Please join LanJam and Fluke Networks in Honolulu, HI for a free hands-on workshop to learn the latest in Fiber and Copper testing: Versiv!
3 BICSI credits apply.
In addition, we will discuss industry best practices on improving your ability to manage multiple projects and efficiency in cable certification. The Versiv family accelerates and error proofs every step of the process of copper and fiber certification and OTDR testing. The ProjX management system helps ensure jobs are done correctly the first time and helps tracks progress from set-up to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly for all media and test limits. The Taptive user interface simplifies set-up, eliminates testing errors, and speeds troubleshooting.
Come learn more about how Versiv gets you to faster systems acceptance for all copper and fiber certification jobs.
Bonus: Fusion splicing demonstration featuring Sumitomo
- Best practice in managing multiple projects
- Setting and managing multiple jobs with ProjX
- Hands on to set up tests and limits for different jobs
- Minimize errors in Copper testing
- New field measurements in Copper testing
- Troubleshooting and locating faults
- Hands on to set up and use the DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer
- Improve Fiber Testing
- Setting correct fiber testing reference and loss budget every time.
- Fiber inspection and cleaning – do it right!
- Why you should care about encircled flux and reflectance
- Hands on with CertiFiber® Pro OLTS and OptiFiber® Pro
- Best practice in managing testing data and reporting
- Learn how Linkware can help you gain efficiency in reporting and in documenting the cable infrastructure in a compact graphical format
- Bonus Sumitomo Fusion Splicer demonstration. See the latest in splicing technology!
Registration and Breakfast start at 8:00AM. The workshop will start promptly at 8:30AM.